Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Compare Housings? I Think We May Have To!

Here are my results for the comparison between Bolide Tech and the competitor's Weather Proof Housings.


(Bolide)
(Competitor)

Bolide shows more bolts for tighter sealing.
--------------------------------------------------
(Bolide)

(Competitor)

Notice the gap between foam and plastic.
--------------------------------------------------
(Bolide)

(Competitor)

Bolide offers a thick Rubber seal while the competitor peddles foam. Also notice the yellow glue around the glass window...poor workman ship!
------------------------------------------------
(Bolide)
(Competitor)

Bolide has the more durable hardware.

-----------------------------------------------
(Bolide)
(Competitor)

This is just a joke for weatherproof housings.
-----------------------------------------------


- I wouldn't put my name on this crap either!

Conclusion:
Bolide offers quality products, and I wasted my money on the competitions housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment